Sunday, August 31, 2008
The World Bank, Nigeria Country Office, requires the services of highly organized and energized professional. The roles are for temporary terms and open to candidates willing to experience working at the World Bank.
Based in Abuja, candidates should have the relevant qualifcations and experience in other to apply and be considered.
The jobs are listed i this link APPLY HERE
Friday, August 8, 2008
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Jobs at Royal Exchance Assurance Plc for Financial Advisers
Royal Exchange Assurance Plc is a legacy company having the enviable position of being the first insurance firm to commence business in
The company has consistently contributed to the economic development while also setting standards in the insurance sector since 1918.
Royal Exchange Assurance is now recruiting Graduates to join as Financial Advisers.
- Introducing new retail/corporate financial/insurance product into the market
- Nurturing the products to a position of strength & respect in the financial service industry
- Penetrating new materials
- Designing strategic to ensure product performance
- Minimum of HND/first degree in any discipline
- Higher degree will be an advantage
- Minimum experience in sale, marketing, product development or branch management
- Not be more than 30 years of age
- Be result oriented, targets driven & self motivated
- Posses excellent communication/presentation skills
- Good knowledge of existing market trends
How to Apply
Application letter with an up to date CV to:
The Group Head (Human Resources)
Royal Exchange Plc
Plot 34/36 Oshodi
Jobs at Bolutife Oluwadele & Co for Trainee Accountants Etc
Bolutife Oluwadele & Co is a holistic consulting outfit that takes the total business approach to executing its mandate to clients and prospective clients with a view to giving broad based solutions to problems confronting organizations.
Our client, a firm of Chartered Accountants urgently requires the service of highly resourceful personnel to boost its current expansion towards its positioning as a leading service provider.
The jobs are listed below:
- A good first degree in Accounting from a reputable University or Polytechnic
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- A minimum of three years work experience in a reputable Audit/Consultancy firm
- Skilled in MS Excel and MS word
- Ability to use any accounting and/or auditing softwares
- A minimum of OND in Accounting
- ATS 1-2 Qualified
- Computer literate
- A good degree in Accounting
- ATS 3 qualified
- Skilled in MS Excel and MS Word
- Minimum of 3 years on the job experience
- A good first degree in Business Administration or any related discipline
- Skilled in Use of MS Word and MS Excel
How to Apply
Send applications with detailed CV & copies of relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org